STUDY WHILE YOU WORK!!!
General Programme Entry Criteria Candidates must be able to satisfy the admission criteria as required by the different programs. However, the general entry qualification is at least two papers of the GCE Advance Level or professional certification that shows proof of intensive class work. Requirements upon registration include - Complete an application form with a passport seize photograph - GCE Ordinary Level and Advanced Level result slips/certificates - Transcripts of professional certificates - Photocopies of ID and Birth certificates - Curriculum vitae
At least two GCE Advanced Level papers or a Professional Certificate that shows proof of intensive class work.
- Class Participation
- Accommodation and feeding
- Mode of Evaluation and Grading scale
- Course Outline/ learning outcomes.
- Submission of Grade and Thesis supervision
- General Conduct
- Alcohol, Drugs and Incitement
- Chapel & Church Membership
- Decorum & Dressing code
- Student Status and Disciplinary measures
- Firearms and Fireworks Policy
- Litigation & Criminal Charges
- Academic malpractice
- Sexual Harassment
Class attendance is evaluated and also graded at the end of each term. Students are expected to attend their class as designed by the institution. Absenteeism shall not be allowed except with written permission for the Dean’s office which will not exceed two days.
BSPH Board of Directors
- Prof Tih Pius, MPH, PhD
- Assistant Prof. Ndasi Henry, MBBS, MD,DGS (COSECSA/PAACS),Fellow,(FCS)
- Nkuoh Godlove – Academic Dean
Reg. Nurse, Dip CMH, B Sc(Hons) HSSM, Msc HEPM
- Helga Jam – Academic Registrar
B.A. Geo/Envir. Management, PGDT, MDiv, PhD
- Denis Warri – Chief of Administration and Finance
BSc. PGD (Hospital Management/Health Economics), MBA, MPH
- Ayima Charlotte Wenzi, MSc, PhDc. – Public Health (Epidemiology)
- Ndongndeh Godlove
MTS, MA, Dmin, ICAPI Addiction Practioner, Certified Clinical Counselor/Clinical Supervisor
- Ngah Edward,
BSc Pharm, PGD Hospital Management, Msc.
- Paul Makwondoh Ngang
Bsc, PGD (Hospital Management/Health Care Management), MBA, Msc
- Samuel Ngum, (BSc, PGDip, MSc. (IH)
- Yongwa Zacheus- Administrator of Etoug-ebe Baptist Hospital
- Mih Erica Ndisi-Masters in Nursing Education (MNE)
- Nfor Emmanuel Nfor, (BSc, MSc, PhD)
Academic Committee Members
- Prof Tih Pius – Director of Health Services and Chair Person. MPH, PhD
- Nkuoh Godlove – Academic Dean. Reg. Nurse, Dip CMH, Bsc(Hons) HSSM, Msc HEPM
- Ayima Charlotte Wenzi, -Secretary. MSc, PhDc. – Public Health (Epidemiology)
- Nfor Emmanuel Nfor-(BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Helga Jam – Academic Registrar B.A. Geo/Envir. Management, PGDT, MDiv, PhD
- Samuel Ngum BSc, PGDip, MSc., (IH)
- Ndongndeh Godlove .MTS, MA, Dmin, ICAPI Addiction Practioner, Certified Clinical Counselor/Clinical Supervisor
- Ndofor Emmanuel Abeti. Bsc, Msc, MPH, PhD
- Paul Makwondoh Ngang. Bsc, PGD (Hospital Management/Health Care Management), MBA, MSc
- God-dard Nkonwi Nwenfu – Administrative Assistant. B.Sc (Hons) Business Management.
BSPH Management Committee
- Nkuoh Godlove- Academic Dean. Reg. Nurse, Dip CMH, BSc(Hons) HSSM, MSc HEPM
- Jam Helga – Academic Registrar. B.A. Geo/Envir. Management, PGDT, M Div, PhD
- Wango Barnabas, BA English
- Paul Makwondoh Ngang. Bsc, PGD (Hospital Management/Health Care Management), MBA, Msc.
- Denis Bambo Ndzibidtu, BTh, PGD Com Hlth, MPH
- Fai Nforngwa .M.D. Industrial Maintenance/Production Engineering
- Clementina Njang Yong- Communication and Marketing / Lecturer. B.Sc. Journalism and Mass Communication, M.Sc. Professional Communication
- Mrs Njoya Yvonne – Accountant
- Mboh Khan Eveline, – Lecturer. MPH, Ph.D. – Public Health (Epidemiology)
- Ayeah Calvin Ankinibom- IT Technician. B.Sc Computer Networks and System Maintenance
- God-dard Nkonwi Nwenfu- Administrative Assistant. B.Sc (Hons) Business Management.
- Nfor Mirable – Bursar /Secretary