Mr Ngum Samuel
Grace Yinkwa Nshom,
EEtoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaounde is the first CBC Health Services Facility in French-speaking Cameroon. It was approved as a hospital by the government in 2016. The facility started as an Elementary Health Centre following its authorization on March 14, 1986. The hospital has a staff strength of 370 including 2 Ostetric Gynaecologists, 1 Part time Cardiologist, 1 part time Neurologist, 1 Internist , 1 padiatrician, 3 Dental Surgeons, 13 General Practitioners, 7 Screeners and 3 Nurse Practitioners as at April 17, 2023. The hospital sees on average 12.000 patients a month. Patients received here come from the Centre Region and its environs; South and East regions of Cameroon as well as from neighbouring Countries as Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and Bangui in the Central African Republic. The hospital started maternity services on July 16, 2021 and on August 19, 2022, they started the Maternity theatre to help handle obstetric emergencies in a double setting. The maternity has 15beds, 6 post-surgical beds, 1 private and 1 Semi private ward. There are radiant warmers and baby’s incubator with incorporated phototherapy. The Medical and Pediatric units are functional 24/7 with 10 beds. There is also a 10-bed ward for adult females. The new temporary 12-bed men’s ward was dedicated on Friday April 7, 2023. The outpatient services runs 24/7
- General consultation
- Treatment room
- Infant Welfare Clinic
- Dental Services
- TB Unit
- Eye services
- Antenatal clinic
- Diabetes clinic
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) services
- HIV and AIDS care
- Women’s Health Program
- Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD)
- Know Your Numbers (KYN)
- Sickle cell disease clinic
- Outreach services, Doctor’s support visit
- Index testing
- Chaplaincy and Social services
- Mental Health Services
- A functional and vibrant security department.
- Community Based rehabilitation services.
- Temporary Men’s Ward, Females’ ward and Children’s ward.
- Maternity services (Deliveries / CS).
- Paediatrics has a radiant warmer and incubator with incorporated phototherapy.
- Gynecology services – Permanent
- Ophthalmology – Every Friday
- Endocrinology – Every Friday
- Neurology services – Every Tuesday and Saturdays
- Dermatology – Programmed
- Ear, Nose and Throat services – Programmed
- Orthopedic services – Programmed
- Internist – Permanent
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaounde supervises Ekoumdoum Baptist Health Centre, Voundou Baptist Health Centre, Nkoabang Baptist Health Centre and Mvan Resource Centre of Excellence. The hospital carries out support visits to Voundou Baptist Health every other month.
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital
P.O.BOX 2039 Grand Messa,
Yaounde – Cameroon
CELL PHONE: (237) 677 633 403
(Security): (+237) 677 187 471