Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaounde is the first CBC Health Services Facility in the French speaking Cameroon. It was approved by the government in 2016. The hospital has a staff strength of 256 including 2 Dental Surgeons, 11 General Practitioners, 7 Screeners and 2 Nurse Practitioners as at June 2021. The hospital sees average 12.000 patients a month. Patients are received here come from the Centre Region and its environs; South and East regions of Cameroon as well as from neighbouring Countries such as equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Bangui in Central African Republic. The hospital started maternity services on the 16th of July 2021 the Maternity and the Observation services runs 24/7 including out-patient services
The maternity has 15beds, 10 beds for paediatrics. A radiant warmer and baby’s incubator with incorporated phototherapy was purchased and put to use.
Mr Ngum Samuel
Grace Yinkwa Nshom,
- General consultation
- Treatment room
- Infant Welfare Clinic
- Dental Services
- TB Unit
- Eye services
- Antenatal clinic
- Diabetes clinic
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) services
- HIV and AIDS care
- Women’s Health Program
- Sickle cell disease clinic
- Outreach services, Doctor’s support visit
- Index testing
- Chaplaincy and Social services
- A functional and vibrant security department.
- Community Based rehabilitation services.
- Observation wards 3-5 days in 20 bed capacity rooms.
- Maternity services (Deliveries / CS). 15beds. 10 bed paediatrics has a radiant warmer and incubator with incorporated phototherapy.
- Gynecology services – every Friday
- Ophthalmology – Every Friday
- Endocrinology – Every Friday
- Neurology services – Every Monday and Tuesday
- Dermatology – Programmed
- Ear, Nose and Throat services – Programmed
- Orthopedic services – Programmed
- Internist – Every fourth night
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaounde supervises Ekoumdoum Baptist Health Centre, Voundou Baptist Health Centre, Nkoabang Baptist Health Centre and Mvan Resource Centre of Excellence. The hospital carries out support visits to Voundou Baptist Health every other month.
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Health Centre
P.O.BOX 2039 Grand Messa,
Yaounde – Cameroon
CELL PHONE: (237) 677 633 403
(Security): (+237) 677 187 471