Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaounde (EBHY) is the first CBC health facility in the French-speaking Cameroon. It was approved as a hospital by the CBC Health Board in December 2014. The hospital’s staff strength was 246 including 2 dentists, 6 general practitioners and 5 screeners as of May 2018. The hospital sees averagely close to 4,000 patients a month. Patients received here come from all areas of the Center Region, South and East regions of Cameroon as well as from neighboring countries such as Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Bangui in the Central African Republic. The hospital is opened 27/7.
Yongwa ZaccsChief of Administration
Grace Yinkwa Nshom,SNS
- General consultation
- Treatment Room
- Infant Welfare Clinic
- Dental Services
- TB Unit
- Eye Services
- Antenatal Clinic
- Diabetes Clinic
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Services
- Sickle Cell Disease Clinic
- HIV and AIDS care
- Women’s Health Program
- Outreach Services, Doctor’s Support Visit
- Index Testing
- Chaplaincy and Social Services
- Rest House services
- A functional and vibrant Security Department.
- Resource Centre Mvan
- Community Based Rehabilitation Services.
- Observation Ward 3-5 days in 20 bed capacity rooms.
- Gynecology services – Every Friday
- Ophthalmology – Every Friday
- Endocrinology – Every Friday
- Neurology services – Every Monday and Tuesday
- Dermatology – Programmed
- Ear, Nose and Throat Services – Programmed
- Orthopedic services – Programmed
EBHY supervises Ekoumdoum Baptist Health Centre, Voundou Baptist Health Centre and Nkoabang Baptist health Centre. The hospital carries out monthly support visits to Voudou Baptist Health and regular visits to the rest.
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Health Centre
P.O. BOX 2039 Grand Messa,
Yaounde. – Cameroon
Tel: (Admin.): (+237) 677 509 444,
(+237) 699 901 495
(Security): (+237) 677 187 471