Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services (CBCHS) Resource Centre
Mvan , Yaoundé, Cameroon
The Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services (CBCHS) Resource Centre also known as the CBCHS Resource Centre of Excellence is a multi-purpose resource centre providing standard facilities accompanied by excellent services to both the CBC and the public. It is located at Carrefour des Carreaux between the Brasseries du Cameroun and the Military Airport at Mvan – Yaoundé and opposite the SGC Bank. The site where the centre is built with total surface area of 1881M2 was bought over from the Summer Institute of Linguistics (SIL) in 2016 and remodeled by the CBC Health Services into what it is today. The centre was first put to use by the CBC Health Services in 2018 and today, it has become the favorite venue for major meetings of the CBC. The quiet, serene and safe environment has also made it a choice spot for individuals and groups in need for a place to rest, retreat or connect socially and/or spiritually. The excellent hospitality offered through her customer care services, has made the centre stand out in an environment that does not place so much value on customer care. The environment is clean and the staff are flexible and always at the service of the customers. The restaurant provides a wide range of African and Continental delicacies at the call of the customers.
- 2 Executive Rooms (40,000 FCFA/night)
- 7 VIP Rooms (30,000 FCFA/night)
- 7 Semi-VIP Rooms (20,000 FCFA/night)
- 12 Standard Rooms (15,000 FCFA/night)
Modern Equipped Halls
- 150-170 persons capacity Hall (180,000 FCFA/day)
- 75-100 persons capacity Hall (120,000 FCFA/day)
- 15-20 persons capacity Hall (50,000 FCFA/day)
- Restaurant and Catering Services for all
- Laundry Services for all
- Customer Care Services for best hospitality
- Chaplaincy Services for counseling
- Office Spaces on rent
- A 100 KVA Generator for 24/7 power backup
- An 85m deep bore hole for 24/7 water supply
- Secured internal parking space for more than 30 vehicles
- An Ultramodern Elevator Lift
- Video Conferencing and Public Address systems
- Tables/Chairs for rent
- 24/7 Video Surveillance and Security Personnel for maximum security
Plans are on the way to construct a new building which will host an additional 30-35 quality rooms, 2 furnished apartments and an additional Hall capable of hosting more than 250 persons. There are also plans to set up a fitness gymnasium at the center.
The center continues to strive to provide quality facilities accompanied by quality services to everyone who comes to her. Visit or call them to book their services through: 670 82 49 92 OR 678 04 12 44 (email@example.com). Their lines are always open, even on WhatsApp.
The center has over 60 staff and is headed by an Administrator in the person of Mr. Kadzem Claude.
To book for office spaces, sleeping rooms, meeting halls, etc. you can call:
The Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services (CBCHS) Resource Centre