Baptist Hospital Mutengene (BHM) was created on September 24, 2007. It is one of the outstanding hospitals of the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services (CBCHS) that provides specialist services. The hospital runs a Department of Internal Medicine and provides endoscopy services. In January 2018, BHM had 427 workers. The hospital is blessed with 20 Medical doctors including 11 specialists. Clients in BHM come from the Southwest and Littoral regions of Cameroon, and from neighboring countries like Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, and Nigeria for specialist services. BHM has 151 hospital beds spread in many wards and attends to an average of 10,688 patients monthly. The hospital is opened 24/7.
Mr. Loke SamuelAdministrator
Dr. Henry NdasiChief Medical Officer
- General Consultation
- ENT (ear, nose and throat)
- Eye Care
- Palliative Care
- Social Services
- Nutrition Improvement Programme
- Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV (PMTCT)
- Pediatric AIDS Care
- Extended Forum of Care (EFC)
- X-ray Service
- Family Planning
- Women’s Health Programme
- Antenatal Clinic
- Infant Welfare Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Pediatric and Adult Oncology
- General Surgery
- Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) Unit
- Youth Network for Health
- Club Foot Care
- Emergency Service at the Outpatient Department (OPD)
- Observation Ward
- Maternity Services, Prim-nursery with incubator services
Outreach and Sensitization
BHM organizes health sensitization and education campaigns through the Youth Network for Health, Extended Forum of Care. The hospital also embarks on vaccination campaigns.
- Setting up of a trauma center with a private ward extension. There is also a research & educational capacity that will be attached to the trauma center.
- Construction of a housing facility for staff & visiting doctors.
BHM is found in the town of Mutengene in the Southwest Region of Cameroon.
Baptist Hospital Mutengene
PO Box 152, Tiko
Fako Division, South West Region Cameroon, West Africa
Security Office: +237 67765 8947
Main Office: +237 67760 5430
Administrator: +237 699904275 / 67786 6284