Ndu Baptist Health Center is one of the prominent health centers of the CBC Health Services that provide quality health services to the inhabitants of Ndu. Ndu Baptist Health Center was created in August 24, 1987 following a letter issued by the Minister of public health authorizing its creation. The heath center provides outpatient and inpatient services to its patients.
- General Consultation
- Laboratory Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Maternal Child Health Services
- Eye Consultation
- The health centre conducts an average of 30 deliveries in a month
- Wound dressing, suturing of wounds, incision and drainage, injection, insertion of catheters.
- Minor surgeries like circumcision are done.
- A monthly palliative care visit from BBH.
- The health center does admissions for serious cases.
- Admissions are done in five wards: Men, Women, Children, Maternity and Private Wards.
- Chaplaincy (one Chaplain),
- Security services (three security guards),
- Canteen services,
- Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) programme staff.
Ndu Baptist Health Centre is on the same area with the Cameroon Baptist Theological Seminary (CBTS) Ndu and Joseph Merrick Baptist College (JMBC) Ndu, located in Ndu Sub-Division, Dunga Matung Division of the Northwest Region of Cameroon.
Tel: +237 67718 3178 (COC)
+237 67637 9938 (Security Post)