Belo Baptist Health Centre (BBHC) is the second oldest health unit of the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services (CBCHS). It is the biggest health centre in the Belo Health Area. BBHC is commended by the Divisional Chief of Public health for Boyo division as a leading health centre among all the health units in the Belo valley. It coordinates the activities of six health centres found in the Belo Health Area. The Health Centre was opened in 1946 by a missionary, Ms. Margaret Kittlitz , registered in 1951 and officially inaugurated on November 20, 1959. The Belo Baptist Health Centre (BBHC) offer outpatient and inpatient services as seen below:
Belo Baptist Health Centre offer the following outpatient services:
- Treatment room for minor surgeries,
- Maternal child health services (MCH) including PMTCT of HIV,
- Antenatal Clinic,
- Infant Welfare Clinic
- Family Planning.
- Security services 24/7 to secure the clients, staff and health centre properties.
The Health centre offer the following inpatient services:
- Admission in the General Ward for women and children
- Men’s Ward, Maternity Ward
- Semi-Private Ward.
- Labour Room, Delivery Room and
- Pre-nursery Room with an incubator.
Belo Baptist Health Centre is located in Belo Sub-Division in Boyo Division of the Northwest Region of Cameroon. It is located about 400m from the Belo Three Corners.