Skip to content

Voundou Baptist HC


Voundou Baptist Health Center (VBHC) was created on January 1, 2018. It is one of the health centers of the Cameroon Baptist Convention (CBC) Health Services offering quality healthcare to the people. The health facility has 18 competent staff that see averagely 400 patients a month. About 60 percent of patients received at VBHC come from Voundou, while the remaining 40 percent come from neighbouring areas such as Ngoke, Banta, Nyangafou Nguila and Maa Jerusalem. Voundou Baptist Health Center (VBHC) can boast of treating illnesses such as malaria, intestinal parasites (Amaebiasis, diarrhea), gastritis, respiratory tract infections, hypertension, and diabetes.  

Our Services

Services Offered

Outpatient Services include:

  • General consultation
  • Registration/Payment
  • Laboratory
  • Pharmacy
  • Treatment Room for minor surgeries
  • Maternal Child Health (MCH) viz: Antenatal Clinic (ANC), Deliveries and Infant Welfare Clinic (IWC)
  • Family Planning
  • Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV
  • Security Services
  • Nutrition Improvement Program
  • Observation service for patients needing intravenous infusions and blood transfusions
  • Outreach to neighboring villages.
  • Ultrasound Services
  • Eye Department


Voundou Baptist Health Centre is found in Voundou village, Mbangassina Subdivision in Mbam et Kim Division of the Centre Region of Cameroon. It is situated about 120km Northeast of Yaounde. 

Contact Information

 C/O Etoug-Ebe Baptist Health Centre
P.O. Box 2039 Grand Messa, 
Yaounde – Cameroon

Tel.: (+237) 675356777 (Chief of Centre)
 (Fixed) (+237) 652292687 (Health Centre)