Romkong Baptist HC
Haven transformed from primary Health Center (PHC) in 1995 to a full Health Center in 2007, Romkong Baptist Health Center (RBHC) is a creation of the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health services (CBCHS). This Health Center is well equipped with well-trained health personnel and provide quality health services to Romkong indigenes and her neighboring villages. Part of the health centre buildings were constructed with funds from German volunteers and support from the people of the USA through the Ambassador’s Self Help Programme. The Health Centre offers both outpatient and inpatient services. With over 20 bed capacity, the Health centre sees an average of 200 Patients per month. Patients come from Romkong and neighbouring villages notably Kikoo, Sarkir, Kikaicom, Waingoilum and Roo.
The outpatient services Romkong Baptist Health Center (RBHC) provides include:
- General consultation
- Maternal child health (MCH)
- Infant welfare clinic and family planning,
- Laboratory services,
- Pharmacy services and
- Treatment room where minor surgeries are done.
The health Centre provides the following inpatient services:
- Admissions into the General Ward for children
- Admissions into the women’s Ward and
- Admissions into the Men’s Ward.
- Admissions into the Maternity ward
- Severe cases are referred to Banso Baptist Hospital 7km away.
Romkong Baptist Health Centre is located in Kikaikelahki in Kumbo Sub-Division, Bui Division of the Northwest Region of Cameroon.
Tel: (+237) 67264 5320 / 69672 5915