Nyamboya Baptist HC
Nyamboya Baptist Health Centre (NBHC) started as a Primary Health Centre (PHC) in the 1990’s supervised by Life Abundant Primary healthcare program (LAP). NBHC is presently an Integrated Health Center with over 21 staff. It has a bed capacity of 29 and opens 24/7. NBIHC receives averagely 370 patients coming from close to 10 communities in the Nyamboya Health Area: Nyamboya, Yimbere, Ndoumdjandi, Barage Lundi, Barage Zina, Timidjoum, Ndem-Ndem and others. The health Centre is supervised by Banyo Baptist Hospital (BBH), and from time to time, supervision is done by Government Hospitals.
- General Consultation
- Malaria Screening and Treatment
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Hypertension and Diabetes
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Minor Surgeries like circumcision, suturing and dressing changes
- Maternal Child Health (MCH) services like Antenatal Clinic (ANC)
- Infant Welfare Clinic
- Family Planning
- Security services
- Outreach for vaccination
- Health Education.
- Labour and deliveries (an average of 14 deliveries conducted every month)
- Children’s Ward
- Women’s Ward
- Men’s Ward
- Maternity Ward.
Nyamboya Baptist Health Centre is found in Bankim Subdivision, Mayo Banyo Division of the Adamawa Region of Cameroon.
Tel.: (+237) 675056339 (Chief of Centre)
679207809 (Health Centre)