Ndebaya Baptist HC
The Health Centre was an initiative of an indigene of Ndebaya village, Dr. Philip Ndum, a Hematologist. It was a way to honour of his father, Bigo Ndum of blessed memory that the Health Centre is named after his father (Bigo Ndum Baptist Health Centre Ndebaya). Created to bring quality healthcare closer to the people of Ndebaya, NBHC was created by the CBC Health Services on December 19, 2011. A monthly average of 150 clients are seen at the Health Centre. These patients come from Ekok, Ekomanawa, Out, Eyumojock, Mbenyan, Akwen, Mbakem and Ndebaya. There is a Doctor’s Support Visit from Mbingo Baptist Hospital, the supervising hospital every other month.
- General consultation,
- Minor surgeries,
- Security services
- Mother Child Health Services
- Family planning
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) of HIV
- Maternity services
- Outreach to Akwen, Mbenyam and Mbakem
- Vaccinations are offered to the population.
The inpatient services available in Ndebaya Baptist Health Centre include:
- Patients are admitted into the Children
- Women’s Ward
- Men’s Ward.
- There is also a Postpartum Ward at the Maternity.
Bigo Ndum Baptist Health Centre Ndebaya is located in Eyumojock Sub-Division in Manyu Division of the Southwest Region of Cameroon.
Tel. +237 674819115