Kwighe Baptist Health Center started in 1997 as a Primary Health Centre (PHC). It was an initiative of the community placed under the CBC Health Services’ Life Abundant Primary (LAP) Healthcare programme. Over time, in 1999 the PHC was transitioned into an integrated health centre of the Cameroon Baptist Convention (CBC) and on April 21st, 2002, it was officially inaugurated as Kwighe Baptist Health Centre. Today, this health center can boast of great services rendered to an average of 400 patients on monthly bases by a team of qualified staff including screeners, and doctors’ support visit from Mbingo Baptist Hospital who walk 24/7 attending to patients. Patients are received from Awing, Balikumbat, Upper Bambili and from Kwighe itself. The Health centre offers both Outpatient and Inpatient services.
- General Consultation
- Maternity Services (ANC, deliveries, Infant Welfare Clinic and Postpartum care)
- Family Planning Services
- Outreach committee who carry out health education
- HIV screening in the community
- Support Group for people living with HIV who meet reguraly
- The health centre does admission of patients.
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s and Maternity wards
- Chaplaincy that takes care of spiritual activities in the health centre
- Security Services round the cluck
- The health centre has dozens of beds beds spread out in the wards
The health centre is found in a village called Kwighe in Tubah Sub-Division, Mezam Division of the Northwest Region of Cameroon. The inhabitants of Kwighe Health Area are predominantly farmers.
Tel: +237 67751 4607 / 69419 7518