The Allat Baptist Health Centre (ABHC) was created in 1986 and was upgraded to an Integrated Health Center by the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services on the July 30, 1987. ABHC as of October, 2023 has 13 nurses, including a screener working 24/24 and attending to over 300 patients monthly. The Health Center has 17 beds spread in 4 wards. The health center serves close to 25 communities and does sensitization outreach in Allat, Assawe, Mbenguedji, Bani, and Altine villages with Malaria being the leading disease being treated in the facility.
- General consultation,
- Pharmacy services,
- Laboratory services,
- Treatment room for minor surgeries,
- Maternal Child Health (MCH),
- Antenatal clinic (ANC),
- Infant welfare clinic Services,
- Family Planning Services,
- Outreach for vaccination and consultation and
- Security services
- Reception Room (Registration Room).
- General Admissions,
- Children’s Ward,
- Women’s Ward,
- Men’s Ward,
- Maternity Ward – Deliveries (an average of 55 babies per month),
Location: Allat Baptist Health Center is found in Mayo Banyo Subdivision, Mayo Banyo Division in the Adamawa Region of Cameroon. It falls under Allat Health Area in the Banyo Health District.
Chief of Center: Fukah Judith +237 675056339