Sarkibaka Baptist Health Center (SBHC) started as a Primary Health Center (PHC). It became an Integrated Health Center in the year 2005 and today it is a full-fledged referral health center in the Bankim Health District of Adamawa Region of Cameroon. SBHC has 18 staff with a bed capacity of 22 and sees averagely 260 patients in a month. SBHC treats common diseases and conditions such as Malaria, Diarrhea, Respiratory tract infections, Diabetes and Hypertension, Gastritis, Deliveries and Infant Welfare Clinic.
- General consultation
- Maternal Child Health (MCH) Services like Family Planning
- Antenatal Clinic (ANC)
- Treatment room for minor surgeries,
- Security services and
- Health education in the Health Centre and in the community.
- Admissions into the General Ward for children
- Admissions into the Women’s Ward and
- Admissions into the Men’s Ward.
Sarkibaki Baptist Health Centre is found in the southwest of Adamawa Region, precisely in Bankim-Subdivision of Mayo Banyo Division.
SBHC serves over 7 communities in the Bankim Sub Division. Patients come from Sarki Barka itself, Songkolong, Atta, Lingam, New Group (all in Bankim Subdivision) and from Hanaire in Nigeria, Kongui, Smie and many others.
Mr. Ndinjo Gerald (Chief of Centre)
Tel.: (+237) 679636957