Ngeptang Baptist Health Centre (NBHC) started as a Government Health Post in the 80s and was later handed to the community. On September 12, 1999 the health post was handed over to the CBC Health Services. The Government of Cameroon authorized NBHC to function as an Integrated Health Centre in the year 2000. The NBHC attends to over 200 clients weekly with common diseases like malaria, respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, hypertension among others screened. Banso Baptist Hospital, the supervising hospital undertakes a doctor’s support visit to the Health Centre every month. The HC has over a dozen staff including a screener who operate 24/7 attending to the people from Ngeptang and neighboring villages like Bamti, Nkale, Djottin and Mbam. A good number of these clients are Fulani. The Health Centre operates outpatient and inpatient services.
Ngeptang Baptist Health Centre offers the following outpatient services:
- General Consultation
- Family Planning (FP)
- Infant Welfare Clinic (IWC)
- Antenatal Clinic (ANC)
- Laboratory tests
- A pharmacy that dispenses drugs to clients.
Ngeptang Baptist Health Centre offers the following Inpatient services:
- Admission of very sick patients for close follow-up
- The General Ward for children women and Men’s Ward
- Deliveries are done here with an average of eight conducted in a month
- Maternity Ward where postpartum care is offered to mothers and their new born babies.
- Security services
- Community Health Education.
Ngeptang Baptist Health Centre is found in the Oku Health District, Noni Sub Division, in Bui Division of the North West Region of Cameroon.
Chief of Center: Tume Donatus
Tel: (+237) 67546 6386 (Chief of Centre),
69919 0262 or