Bayangam Baptist HC
The Bayangam Baptist Health Center Started under the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services on the 29th of November, 2008. Until now, the Health Centre has help in the provision of quality health services in Bayangam and neighboring communities.
The health centre offers general consultation to the clients. The outpatient services include:
- Laboratory that does microscopy,
- Hematology tests,
- Chemical analysis and staining,
- Pharmacy Services that basically dispenses drugs to patients and a Bills Office. The drugs dispensed in the health centre are supplied by the CBC Central Pharmacy Satellite Store in Mbingo with back up from Bafoussam Baptist Health Centre.
- AIDS Care and Prevention services
Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV, Contact Tracing/Partner Notification, HIV and AIDS education/sensitization and Voluntary Counseling and Testing for HIV.
Inpatient services offered by the Bayangam Baptist Health Center include:
- General admissions
- Men and Female Wards.
- Treatment Room for minor surgeries
- Antenatal Clinic (ANC), conduct deliveries, offer postpartum care,
- Infant welfare clinic
- Family planning.
Staff Strength: 10
Number of patients: 300
Supervising Hospital: Mbingo Baptist Hospital.
Bed Capacity: 12
Opening Hours: Three-shift system daily. The first shift runs from 6:40 till 2:30p.m, then the second shift spans from 2:30p.m to 9pm and the last shift starts at 9p.m. and ends at 6:40 a.m.
Catchment Areas: Bangolan Health Area and neighbouring villages like Bangourain, Choupah, Koutupit, Wasi, Bambalang and the Babessi Health Area.
Location: Bangolan Baptist Health Centre is found in Babessi Sub-Division in Ngoketunjia Division of the Northwest Region. It is situated 13km from Babessi town.
Tel: +237 67664 0920