CBC Central Pharmacy has as mission to provide reliable, affordable and quality essential medicine, medical supplies, capacity building, quality control, production, and other pharmaceutical services on time and in sufficient quantities under Christian and professional values
Services offered The Central Pharmacy has two main departments, each comprising other sub-units that offer quality services.
Administration, Procurement and Distribution Department
This Department performs the following functions and services:
- It stocks drugs, medical supplies and equipment and ensures appropriate distribution practices.
- Generates sufficient funds that sustain supply of medicines.
- Ensures appropriate warehousing facilities
- Supply products in the shortest time possible to all the CBC health institutions
- Manage White Cross Store
The department has many units:
- Sterile Production Unit
- Non-Sterile Production or Compounding Unit
- Chemical Production Unit
- Quality Assurance (QA) Unit
- HESCO (Health Services Complex) Water Production Unit
The Central Pharmacy is located at the CBC Health Services Complex premises in Mutengene, Southwest Region of Cameroon. It is at Dibanda Hill along the Mutengene-Buea Road