Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT).
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT).
- The Community AIDS Education
- Orphan Care (Chosen Children Programme – CCP)
- Support Groups
- Care and Treatment
- Youth Network for Health (YONEFOH)
- Palliative Care
- Adopt a Health Care Worker
- Extended Forum for Care (Contact Tracing)
- Women's Health Programme
- Nutrition Improvement Programme (NIP)
- The New Life Club
The Prevention of Mother-To-Child Transmission (PMTCT) component of the CBCHS AIDS Care and Prevention (ACP) programme seeks to reduce to the lowest level (< 2 %) the transmission of HIV from mother to child using ARVs. Staff of this service in the various CBCHS health facilities help women to access services. The project is funded by Elizabeth Glaser Paediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF), PEPFAR, and the CBCHS.Read more..