Nkoabang Baptist Health Center

Nkoabang Baptist Health Centre

  •   Gerald Lemloh Bantah

    Gerald Lemloh Bantah

    Chief Of Centre

Overview

Created on March 1, 2017, Nkoabang Baptist Health Center (NBHC) is one of the newest health centers of the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services. The Health Center has grown into a bursary station just after a year of creation. As at May 2018, it had 37 competent staff, a medical doctor, and a nurse practitioner. NBHC sees averagely 2000 clients in a month and has a bed capacity of 24 distributed in 5 different wards. NBHC receives 75 percent of its clients from Nkoabang, and the other 25 percent comes from neighboring areas like Mimboman, Dixieme, Arette, Sur Mangier, Nkomo, and even Ekounou.

Nkoabang Baptist Health Center treats diseases like malaria, intestinal parasites (Amaebiasis, diarrhea), gastritis, respiratory tract infections and hypertension, diabetes, meningitis, acute and chronic gastro enteritis, STIs, typhoid and several cases of blood transfusion, dog and snake bites. The Health Centre is opened 24/7.

Services Offered

General Services (Outpatient and Inpatient)

  • General consultation
  • Hospitalization
  • Chaplaincy
  • Eye Care
  • Index Testing
  • Metal Health Care
  • Registration/Payment
  • Laboratory
  • Pharmacy
  • Treatment Room for Minor Surgeries
  • Maternal Child Health (MCH) viz: Antenatal Clinic (ANC), Deliveries and Infant Welfare Clinic (IWC)
  • Family Planning
  • Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV
  • Observation services for patients needing intravenous infusions and blood transfusions.
  • Nkoabang Baptist Health Centre Carries out outreach to neighboring villages.

Contact Information

 Contact Information

 

Nkoabang Baptist Health Centre,

C/O Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Centre
P.O. Box 2039 Grand Messa, 
Yaounde – Cameroon

Website: www.cbchealthservices.org

Location

Location

Nkoabang Baptist Health Centre is found in Nkoabang village, Nkolafamba Subdivision in Mfou Division (Yaounde IV) of the Center Region of Cameroon. It is situated about 15km from the central town of Yaounde.