Etougebe Baptist Health Center, Yaounde
Grace Yinkwa NshomSNS
Mr Yongwa ZaccsAdministrator
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Health Centre
P.O. BOX 2039 Grand Messa,
Yaounde. – Cameroon
Tel: (Admin.): (+237) 677 509 444, /(+237) 699 901 495
(Security): (+237) 677 187 471
Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaounde (EBHY) is the first CBC health facility in the French-speaking Cameroon. It was approved as a hospital by the CBC Health Board in December 2014. The hospital’s staff strength was 246 including 2 dentists, 6 general practitioners and 5 screeners as of May 2018. The hospital sees averagely close to 4,000 patients a month. Patients received here come from all areas of the Center Region, South and East regions of Cameroon as well as from neighboring countries such as Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Bangui in the Central African Republic. The hospital is opened 27/7.
General Services Offered
Services offered in Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaound include:
- General consultation
- Treatment Room
- Infant Welfare Clinic
- Dental Services
- TB Unit
- Eye Services
- Antenatal Clinic
- Diabetes Clinic
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Services
- Sickle Cell Disease Clinic
- HIV and AIDS care
- Women’s Health Program
- Outreach Services, Doctor’s Support Visit
- Index Testing
- Chaplaincy and Social Services
- Rest House services
- A functional and vibrant Security Department.
- Etoug-Ebe Baptist Hospital Yaounde supervises two other CBC Health Services institutions namely: Ekounou Baptist Health Centre and Voundou Baptist Health Centre.
- The hospital carries out quarterly support visits to Voudou Baptist Health
- EBHY undertakes support visits to next door Ekounou Baptist Health Centre and Makenene every other month.