The CBC Health Services will be selecting candidates to train as Ultrasound/X-Ray Assistant Technicians from October 2015 to August 2017.
The CBC Health Services will be selecting candidates to train as Ultrasound/X-Ray Assistant Technicians from October 2015 to August
2017. Interested candidates should forward complete application files to the Principal of the Baptist Training School for Health Personnel
Banso latest April 30, 2015.
GCE Advanced Level including at least two science subjects and Physics at least at the Ordinary Level
Be at least 18 years of age by January 2015
Christian of good standing
Able to learn and physically fit for the job
Computer literacy is an added advantage
Application files should comprise the following;
1. A hand written application addressed to the Principal of the Baptist Training School for Health Personnel, Banso, bearing
candidate’s contact details and examination center (see list of examination centers below)
2. Photocopy of GCE Certificates
3. Photocopy of Birth Certificate and National Identity Card
4. A current church recommendation, not older than one month
5. Photocopy of church membership card
6. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate, if married
7. Examination fee of 5,000 FCFA, to be paid on the day of the examination
Examination centres shall include; Baptist Training School for Health Personnel (BTSHP)Banso, Mbingo Baptist Hospital, Baptist
Hospital Mutengene and Etoug Ebe Baptist Hospital.
Subjects to write during the exams shall include:
5) English Language
6) General Knowledge
Incomplete or late application files shall not be received.